My new journey and life experience in CANADA

 A new Journey begins

Welcome to my blog! This is a blog I want to write down to share about my life journey. My name is Tuan Anh Nguyen, nicknamed Ryan, and at the age of 17, I decided to come to Canada to study and experience a new life.
When I first arrived in Canada, I was filled with excitement and hope for the future. The prospect of new experiences and opportunities lay ahead of me, like a blank canvas waiting to be painted with the colours of my dreams. However, life had other plans for me, plans that would test my strength and resilience in ways I could never have imagined.

The first several days in Canada were challenging. The Canadian winter's bitter cold was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my native Vietnam, and culture shock hit me like a tidal wave. I battled with homesickness and missed the comfortable sights, sounds, and tastes of my native country. It was challenging for me to connect with my classmates and develop lasting connections because of the language barrier.

Things just seemed to become harder as time went on. The task became impossible as academic expectations grew. I discovered that in order to stay up, I frequently neglected sleep and social events in favour of extensive study sessions. I started to feel lonely all the time, and I yearned for the comfort of my family and friends in Vietnam.

I started to look for happiness and finally understood what happiness and peace are. I slowly but surely rebuilt my life. I started to feel a feeling of purpose and belonging take the place of the grief that had formerly overwhelmed me. I came to see that although life might sometimes plunge us into the pits of despair, it also has the ability to raise us and point us in the direction of pleasure once more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Happiness: Tips and Strategies

Introduce to meditation

Finding your Yoga style